By accessing the website at https://jadigital.net/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on JADigital’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on JADigital’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by JADigital at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
In no event will https://jadigital.net/ be liable for:
- Any compensatory, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, loss of programs or data, income or profit, business interruption, and the like with regard to services, products, and information provided through in or downloaded from the service or any delay of such information or service.
- Any claim attributable to errors or inaccuracies in services, products, or information downloaded through the service even if https://jadigital.net/ or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Liability exclusion or limitation for consequential or incidental damages is not allowed in some states. In such cases, the liability is limited to the greatest extent that is legally allowable.
- The Company has no control and does not accept any responsibility for the content or use of websites that may be linked to https://jadigital.net/. The company does not necessarily endorse such independent websites even if links to them can be found on https://jadigital.net/.
In no event shall JADigital or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on JADigital’s website, even if JADigital or a JADigital authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on JADigital’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. JADigital does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. JADigital may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However JADigital does not make any commitment to update the materials.
JADigital has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by JADigital of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
JADigital may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Virginia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.